Dhaka Ahsania Mission
Human Resource Officer
Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is aNational NGO with Consultative Status with UN ECOSOC and UNESCO. It works for social and spiritual development of the human community. Founded with the motto of 'Divine and Humanitarian Service', over last 60 years DAM has been serving the human community for improved living conditions enhancing people’s capacities to maximally utilize their inner potentials. DAM's current diversified works encompass multi-dimensional field programs and self-governing institutions in education, health and economic development sectors in Bangladesh, looking for Human Resource Officer for immediate appointment.
The HR Officer must have sound knowledge in HR operations and experience in general HR Administration,Who will organize new employee orientation /Induction program. Maintain employee personal files, dealing with recruitment & selection process, staff benefits, Employee performance Management Process.The HR officer will be entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Division for implement of HR policies and procedure ;
- Provide for Recruitment & Selection process of staff (i.e. scrutinize applications, long listing of applications, issue interview card, calling the candidate for interview, arrange written test, oral test),
- Initiate in Issuing appointment letters for selected candidates,
- Checking the reference, collect all the required personal information needed and make sure that every new employee s are recruited in accordance with the procedure,
- Ensure job description along with other relevant documents for selected candidates at the time of joining.
- Initiate staff yearly increment, bonus and other benefits,
- Maintain staff leaves record,
- Responsible for updating staff information using database system,
- Responsible for arrange Induction Program for newly joined staff,
- Responsible for functional activities for internee engagement from different universities,
- Responsible for verify academic and experience as well as other related certificates for newly joined staffs;
- Open an individual well document personal file for the employees from joining date as well as keeping/maintaining and update time to time all personnel records in proper way,
- Ensure safety & Security of personal file,
- Responsible for checking the validity of file documents ,
- Maintaining proper HR documents, handled day to day HR activities of the Division;
- Responsible for publication of advertisement of different projects, divisions and institutions and keep records about interview & advertisement information by using selected official register,
- Maintaining good relationship with functional Division of DAM and other projects and institutions;
- Responsible for MIS as Focal person regarding information collection from others Division/Units/Projects/Institutions and data entry,
- Organizing Meeting /Training relating to HR segment,
- Monitor Staff attendance,
- Any other duties as assigned by the higher authority.
- Age: At most 35 years
- Sound knowledge in Bangladesh Labor law having experience in handling disciplinary matter
- At least five years working experience in the similar job in any reputed organizations.
- Strong knowledge on recruitment process.
- Sound knowledge in leave management, maintaining and updating personal files of employees.
- Skills in preparing different HR and administrative related letters.
- Knowledge in ICT particularly on MS Excel, MS Word (both Bangla & English), Power Point etc., is essential.
- Should be fluent in writing and speaking in English.
- Should be self driven and positive to work in a team.
- Should have "can do" attitude and able to handle multiple tasks managing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Masters, Candidates having MBA in Human Resource with PGDPM will get preference.
Job Location: Head Office, Dhaka with frequent travel to field offices.
Salary Range: Negotiable