Dhaka Ahsania Mission
DhakaAhsania Mission (DAM) is a NationalNGO with Consultative Status with UN ECOSOC and UNESCO. It works for social and spiritual development of the humancommunity. Founded by Khan BahadurAhsanullah(R.), an eminent educationist, reformer and Sufi. The founding motto of DAM is ‘Divine and Humanitarian Service’, over last 60 years DAM has been serving the human community for improved living conditions enhancing people’s capacities to maximally utilize their inner potentials. DAM’s current governing institutions in education, health and economic development sectors in Bangladesh, looking for a competent, self-motivated and high experienced Assistant Director (Finance& Accounts)forAhsania Mission Cancer &General Hospital(AMCGH), an institute of Dhaka Ahsania Mission for immediate appointment:
The responsibilities of the AssistantDirector (Finance &Accounts) include establishing financial status by developing and implementingsystems for collecting, analysing, verifying, reporting and controlling for all financial aspects of hospital strategy and implement recommendations based on these findings, with the most profitable outcomes. Managing and leading a financial team. The specific job responsibilities of the Assistant Director (Finance &Accounts) are as mentioned below:
- Responsible for financial management including Plan. Organize and carryout the internal financial control and accounts functions of the hospital;
- Oversee financial management of the hospital;
- Monitor the proper accountability of expenditure of hospital budget;
- Manage the finance team members of hospital;
- Review general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting and conducting month closing procedures;
- Maintains financial security by overseeing and monitoring the internal control system;
- Provide assistance and coordination during periodic financial Audit and Reconciliations of other Modules and General Ledgers;
- Approve/recommend payment voucher/journal voucher as per financial delegation of authority;
- Proper control and verify documents for payments and financial reports;
- Support to the President as well as Director, Finance & Accounts, senior management of the hospital and DAM head office in respect of financial information, annual budget preparation, revised budget formulation, and ensuring budgetary control including compilation of budget;
- Ensure that expenditure are made as per approved budget, following DAM practices and procedures;
- Arrange fund from another accounts to hospital accounts;
- Liaison with the banks/financial institutions on behalf of hospital management;
- Maintain liaison with Procurement, Store& Sales Unit of DAM regarding procurement and sales;
- Maintain fixed asset register preferably with software based module;
- Provide support to the internal audit team as well as coordination with the external auditors;
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly financial statement, quarterly budget variance report including annual consolidated accounts of the hospital;
- Contribute to a high-level and productive working environment. Ensure a work environment that is non-discriminatory and promotes open dialogue on gender-related and cultural sensitive issues.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the higher authority.
CA Professional Level Passed/ICMA(At least 16 subject passed).
Minimum of 15 years of experience in Financial Administration and control of which 5 years in similar position (Preference will be given worked in hospital management).
Ahsania Mission Cancer and General Hospital (AMCGH), Uttara.
- Candidates are requested to mention their expected salary in the job application.
Minimum 40 years. Age limit is flexible for highly qualified and experienced candidates.