Dhaka Ahsania Mission
Principal Officer (Audit)
DAM Foundation for Economic Development (DFED)
(An institution of Dhaka Ahsania Mission)
- The purpose of the job is ensuring mitigate the risk of the organization at minimum level and ensuring the internal control of the organization works activities effectively and efficiently. Person required to successfully carry out of the Audit related functions. We are looking for a young energetic, dynamic, deserving person to fill up the position. This position requires knowledge of internal auditing; audit tools techniques, checklist, methodologies(TAX /VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax etc), monitoring skills and serving attitudes to work under Audit Department.
- Job Location: Head Office, Adabar- Dhaka or Zonal office based (75% Field Visits)
- Prepare Annual Audit Plan in Consultation with Management
- Conduct regular periodic internal Audit to DFEDs Micro-finance Branches/Projects and make recommendation for ensuring highest standard of investment and treasury management process.
- Check and verify all kinds of bill voucher transaction of ensuring the accuracy of financial transactions as per compliance of Micro-finance program.
- To check cash/ bank/ journal voucher and different types of Financial statements
- Maintain working papers and files systematically. Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Having capacity to identifying of the risk and potential risk of Micro-finance program
- Completing audit field work according to establish working schedule.
- Execute detailed audit procedures including review of transactions documents records policies and process.
- Discuss with authorities about the irregularities evident by audit findings and recommended for corrective measures for senior management.
- Sharing factual findings to concern management and prepare audit report with analytical review
- Prepare monthly and quarterly audit report on timely basis with follow up report
- Assist audit manager to perform all sorts of audits, pre-audits and any other activities
- Capable to prepare and analysis of audit data through computer aided audit tools.
- Following of the ethical conduct like integrity confidentiality building trust and credibility
- Skills on Probing/questioning openness/consistency capacity building etc
- Any other job as may be assigned by the Management time to time.
M.Com in Accounting/ Finance, CA course completed candidates will be preferred.
- Age limit 30 to 40 years.
- 03-05 years’ experience in Accounting (as Accountant) or Auditing (as Auditor).
- Auditing experience with PKSF funded Microfinance organization will be given emphasize
- Computer skills on Microsoft of office applications & Micro finance software that is Microfin 360 will be added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal /self-motivational and team work skills.
Grade-8, (Gross Salary-30240/-) per month.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Daily lunch allowance @75/-
- Attractive packages (Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund, Other Fund and Insurance).