Dhaka Ahsania Mission
Assistant Principal Officer (Admin)
DAM Foundation for Economic Development (DFED)
(an institution of Dhaka Ahsania Mission)
Vacancy-Only for Female
- This position is based in Head Office of DAM Foundation for Economic Development (DFED).
- The persons will be required to successfully carry out the Admin related functions. We are looking for a young energetic, dynamic, efficient person to fill up position. This position requires knowledge, Administration skills and serving attitudes to work under HR & Admin Department.
- Job Location: Head Office, Adabar, Dhaka
- To maintaining office equipment, inventory supplies from DAM Head office store to DFED field office as needed;
- Creating, updating, and maintaining Head office vehicle, field office motorcycle and bi-cycle records and maintain it in DFED databases;
- Maintain Head office vehicle pool and other.
- Maintain Fixed asset register, Stock register etc.
- To follow office administrative policies and procedures;
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures with the help of line manager;
- Provide administrative support all theunits ofhead office staffs and CEO;
- Organizing conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning;
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (cleaning etc.);
- Organizing special functions and social events;
- Organizing Purchase of computers, printers, supplies, and other equipment;
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail; domestic & international couriers services, receiving mail and packages from couriers and delivering to proper recipient;
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assisting other units (such as operation units, financial units, MISunits, Training units etc.) with administrative or clerical support
- Responsible to manage organization related issue and timely updated regulatory documents;
- Responsible to day to day Admin Operations.
- Maintain and control all admin issues i.e. utility services, accommodation, transportation, office equipment & tools, safety & security.
- Prepare all notices, circulars, office orders, meeting schedule & circulate the minutes to the respective concerns.
- Manage leave and attendance of employees
- Provide logistic support for the meeting, workshop & seminar.
- Preparing and updating all relevant Registers;
- Provide secretarial support for all staffs of DEFD;
- Nursing & take care all Cleaningcleanliness of DFED;
- Following of the ethical conduct like integrity confidentiality building trust and credibility;
- Perform any administrative activity as assigned by the Management.
- Master's in Public Administration from a reputed University;
- Other Subsequent Qualification-SSC & HSC total GPA point 9 (minimum) and at least one GPA point 5 in any of the examination; Bachelor Degree and Masters CGPA-3 (minimum) each of the examination.
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Age limit at most 30 years.
- Spoken and writing skills both in English and Bengali.
- Should have excellent computer skills.
- Sincerity & Responsibility.
- Honesty & Integrity.
- Modern System adaptability & Creativity.
Grade-7, (Gross Salary-26,640/-) per month.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Daily lunch allowance @75/-
- Attractive packages (Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund, Other Fund and Insurance).