Dhaka Ahsania Mission
Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is aNational NGO with Consultative Status with UN ECOSOC and UNESCO. It works for social and spiritual development of the human community. Founded with the motto of 'Divine and Humanitarian Service', over last 60 years DAM has been serving the human community for improved living conditions enhancing people’s capacities to maximally utilize their inner potentials. DAM's current diversified works encompass multi-dimensional field programs and self-governing institutions in education, health and economic development sectors in Bangladesh.
Dhaka Ahsania Mission has been implementing ‘Most Vulnerable and Disadvantaged street children’ project at Panchagarh District with financial supports from KNH Germany. The project has an aim to rehabilitate1000 street children ensuring accommodation, food, education, health services, recreation, and vocational training to mainstream them in the society as good citizens. To look after the functional activities of Center,aCentre Manageris needed for immediate appointmentforAhsania Mission Children City (AMCC).
- Ensure safety and security of all children and prevents all kinds of child abuse and exploitation.
- Ensure proper implementation of Child rights policy.
- Maintain discipline and ensure child friendly environment in the centre.
- Prepare monthly plan and ensure implementation of all planned activities of the centre in time
- Ensure execution of administrative logistical and financial rules and regulations of the centre
- Supervise and guide all staff members of the centre and ensue coordination among different sectors.
- Asses’ performance of all employees of the centre regularly and design improves for capacity building of all level of employees.
- To arrange various meeting and keep the meeting minutes.
- Maintain and ensure documentation of all activities of the centre
- Prepare various reports as per needs of the project managements and donor.
- Check and forward financial statements, bills and vouchers to head office
- Maintain regular communication and contacts with AMCC advisory committee.
- Maintain communications / contacts/ liaison at the local and district level
- Ensure regular attendance and approve leave of all categories of staff working in AMCC.
- Increased local contribution for sustainability of the programmed.
- All other appropriate duties as an when required by AMCC Management.
- The center manager will supervised by the Assistant Director of AMCC.
Masters degree in any field of following discipline preferably: Social work, Sociology, Anthropology, law or English.
Experience Requirements: 5 years experience on HR/Shelter Home management or similar position in child protection field in national international organization for the most vulnerable & disadvantage street children program.
- Age 40 to 45 years.
- Priority will be given to those having clear understanding about child rights and child protection issue including experience in child HOME management.
- Good motivational skills to children and staffs.
- High commitment to child protection issue.
- Good team player, follow through and quick learning spirits.
- Result oriented, time bound and coping mechanism to handle challenges.
- Good administrative, financial and management skills.
- Advance computer skills especially in MS office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc). Both English and Bangla typing skill is a must.
- Willing to work with direct beneficiaries (survivors, at risk and common people) in the rural area.
- English language skill (reading, writing, listening, speaking) is essential.
- Dynamic leadership (ability to motivate and develop others).
- Behavioral: Goal oriented, victim-friendly, diplomatic, flexible, adaptive, punctual, time-bound.
- Ability to work in a diverse team setting.
Job Location: Panchagarh
Salary Range: Tk. 30,000 –Tk. 33.000 per month (gross)
Other Benefits :As per organizational policy.
Application Deadline: 15th September, 2020