Dhaka Ahsania Mission
Job Context: Contractual. Initial contract up to 30 Stptember-20 21and possibilities to extend.
Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) invites applications for the following position for immediate appointment in the ongoing SHOUHARDO III Project, in partnership with CARE Bangladesh and funding support of USAID. The goal of the project is to “Improve gender equitable food security, nutrition and resilience of vulnerable people within Bangladesh for 549,000 poor and extremely poor people by September 30, 2021”. DAM is implementing the SHOUHARDO III program in Sunamganj (Tahirpur & Dowarabazar Upazilas) and Hobiganj (Baniachang &Ajmiriganj Upazilas) districts supported by CARE Bangladesh.
01. Assistant Finance & Admin Officer
Vacancy- 01 position
Job Contract Period: Up to 30 September-2021 and possibilities to extend
- The incumbent will maintain books of record (Cash book, ledger and different registers related to Finance, Accounts& Admin), petty cash, and preparing payment vouchers.
- Maintain program advances status and timely adjustments
- Assist to comply issue to staff, liaison with finance department both CARE & DAM
- Maintain financial data, banking, VAT, Tax etc.
- Assist procurement committee to procure the materials
- Maintain staff personal file, all other register
- Store keeping, assets and inventory management
- Supervise and monitor the FF & E items and its report preparation and insure the accuracy
- Check/ review/ensure PR in compliance with the approved budget
- Coordinate and assist the project team, in all aspects of administrative related areas to up hold better support service to the program office
- This position is part of the DAM SHOUHARDO III Management team with the overall financial & admin document preservation, bill checking, staff salary & allowance transfer to Bank
- The incumbent will assistant to prepare project staff capacity building initiatives in preparing PAR & PAP and other relevant financial and administrative documents.
- 3- 5 years practical experience in financial management of a large project.
- Skill in voucher preparation, financial data, Cash book, Ledger book maintaining, Banking, GAAP, VAT, Tax etc.
- Skill in maintaining staff personal files, Inventory Management, FF&E Register, Staff leave records etc.
- Good administrative skills, ability to work in a team,
- Computer software skill (MS Word, Excel, Browsing and e-mail communication etc).
- Good administrative and financial management skills, ability to work in a team, Good interpersonal skill.
- Computer software skill (MS-Word, Excel and e-mail communication).
Habiganj District (Baniachang &Ajmiriganj)
Tk. 26,450.00 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other admissible benefits as per program allocation and organization policy